We are excited to announce the new models of Arcserve OneXafe Immutable Appliances.
OneXafe offers complete ransomware protection for backups and unstructured data. OneXafe is a scale-out storage that combines the advantages of a distributed, immutable object-store with the accessibility of SMB and NFS protocols. The new models of Arcserve OneXafe offers, increased security with larger data stores, lowers TCO and future-proofs investment with maximum returns.
Watch the on-demand webinar to learn about the new models and how Arcserve OneXafe is best positioned for ransomware protection, including a multitude of use cases it supports.
Learn more about Arcserve OneXafe Immutable Appliances:
- Logical air gapping with immutable storage for complete ransomware protection.
- Simple and easy deployment with near-zero configuration and disruption-free storage expansion.
- Backup target for third-party backup applications: Decreases storage space by up to 95% and delivers dedupe ratios up to 20:1.
- Offload unstructured data from expensive primary storage, to save costs and improve productivity
- NAS consolidation, eliminating storage silos and offering extended DR benefits.
Complete the form on this page to register for the webinar.