Arcserve Unified Data Protection (UDP), secured by Sophos, delivers comprehensive data protection and cybersecurity for your critical backup infrastructure.
Safeguarded by Sophos Intercept X Advanced for Servers, Arcserve UDP uniquely combines deep-learning server protection, immutable storage, and scalable onsite and offsite business continuity providing a multilayered approach to meet your data resilience strategy.
- Easy-to-use cloud-based, multitenant, management console (New)
- Enjoy object storage benefits by backing up directly to supported public cloud stores (New)
- Stress-free production servers running Oracle DBs on Solaris with agentless RMAN backups (New)
- Proactively protect backups from ransomware attacks using Sophos Intercept X Advanced
- Assured Recovery with fully automated & non-disruptive DR testing with zero downtime
- Cluster-like availability for your applications and data using local & remote virtual standby
- Restore faster with instant VM, Instant BMR and other restore options
- Strengthened last line of defense with full support for physical and logical airgaps for backup data
- Secure backups on an immutable digital vault, on premises, using Arcserve OneXafe
- Protect backups in an immutable cloud store such as Amazon S3 that uses Object Lock
- Fully offline backups using tape airgap
Learn how Arcserve UDP can help you protect backups from ransomware attacks, save management time, storage space and money.
REQUEST A DEMO.