Arcserve Unified Data Protection (UDP) 9.0 is designed to further strengthen customers' data resilience; discover all the new features, enhancements, and product updates, including:
- Cloud-Based Management Console: You can choose a cloud-based management console (Cloud Console) or an on-premises private management console to suit your operational needs. Cloud Console is multi-tenant with enhanced security offered via Arcserve Identity Services.
- Store backups directly on cloud object storage: Enhanced availability, durability, and scalability with the ability to store Arcserve UDP backups directly on Amazon S3, Wasabi, or Google Cloud Storage. Lowers TCO and enhances DR support with cloud-based off-site safe stores.
- Enhanced Oracle Database Protection: A variety of protection benefits, such as agentless backups via RMAN, Assured Recovery, and others, will now be available for Oracle DB on Solaris. You can now perform a restore of an entire Oracle Pluggable Database (PDB) or granularly restore Oracle PDB Tablespaces to their original location.
- Advanced recovery options for Microsoft SQL Server: Improved granularity with Point-In-Time Recovery for SQL-Server, allowing DB recovery to any transaction point between two recovery points. Assures restore integrity by running a consistency check to ensure the data retrieved represents usable data.
- Arcserve UDP Datasheet & UDP 9.0 What’s New Datasheet
- Arcserve UDP 9.0 Release Notes & Documentation
- Arcserve UDP 9.0 Free Trial
- Arcserve UDP 9.0 Compatibility Matrix
- Quick Introduction to Arcserve UDP
Please feel free to contact your Arcserve representative for any further information.